Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last Week of Form 6

Friday will be my last week as Form 6 at S.M.K.S.S.A.A.S. I've received the offer of continuing my studies over at one of the U.I.T.M's branches; Sungai Petani, Kedah. I'll be registering myself on the 27th June 09 that's like in 3-4 weeks in time. Pretty much anxious with mixture of every feelings. I'm gonna miss lots what's it like living in Shah Alam. It's was such an experience been form 6. although my time was short but one had lovely time along others. good news is this Friday our school gonna present special events for teachers as in for Teachers Day... i participate some of the event which will be held and also one of the crew whom in charge of the actors/actresses timing of entering their certain scenes in a drama. Lower 6 was given the trust and the moment of controlling, organizing events into places. That's all for now, wish for the best!
thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment